Mental Toughness

SoonerfanTU

Banned
Reaction score
Hollis Price as a freshman makes two big, late in the game FT's at Mizzou if I remember correctly.

TMG as a freshman misses two big, late in the game FT's at home, against OSU.

<sigh>

you know what ... they missed ft's and such but I saw some moxy tonight. we can build on this.

But the team showed a lot of heart and toughness in the overtime, especially WW. Nice win, great defensive effort, hopefully it will get us going.

you know what ... they missed ft's and such but I saw some moxy tonight. we can build on this.

Yeah they played tough as a team. Something we haven't really seen in a while.

Best defensive effort of the year. We hustled. Unfortunately it didn't carry over to offense.

Hollis Price as a freshman makes two big, late in the game FT's at Mizzou if I remember correctly.

TMG as a freshman misses two big, late in the game FT's at home, against OSU.

<sigh>

In case you caught the OT, TMG made the big 3 that gave us the lead for good. I'd say he redeemed himself.

This game was painful to watch at times, but we got the BIG W! Great effort from the crimson & cream!

I think this helps the teams mental thoughness all around. This team fought hard all game. That's something we really haven't seen all year.

In case you caught the OT, TMG made the big 3 that gave us the lead for good. I'd say he redeemed himself.

That's not how that works.

I'm not trying to pile on or anything, just pointing out the difference. People wonder why our frosh/sophs are struggling, and I think mental toughness, or a lack thereof, is one of the factors. What I posted was just kind of an example of that. I'm sure TMG will hit big FT's probably at some point this year. And I'm sure Hollis missed some big FT's at some point. That was just the first thing I thought of when TMG missed them both.

I'm going to park in this space and just sit here!!!! I saw some fire, and that is a great thing moving forward....:jcapel

Back