Mods:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TINY

Reaction score
I know this is a free site, but I think there should be more policing of posters who bash players/coaches constantly. At first it was only about their play, but it has now escalated to personal attacks. These fools do not even know the players one bit. It is despicable to badmouth these young men who work their tails off and are proud to be Sooners. There is another term for it, too, libel.

It is unacceptable behavior, and I do not want those people to be lumped together with the decent OU fans who post their opinions about the OU team without making personal attacks to players/coaches. Some people are letting their tempers get the better of them, and I am sick of it. There should be reprimand for it, if not, the perpetrators will continue to spout off whatever worthless drivel they can think of next. It would be a shame to have a player visit this site on a night like tonight...

Last edited:
I know this is a free site, but I think there should be more policing of posters who bash players/coaches constantly. At first it was only about their play, but it has now escalated to personal attacks. These fools do not even know the players one bit. It is despicable to badmouth these young men who work their tails off and are proud to be Sooners. There is another term for it, too, libel.

It is unacceptable behavior, and I do not want those people to be lumped together with the decent OU fans who post their opinions about the OU team without making personal attacks to players/coaches. Some people are letting their tempers get the better of them, and I am sick of it. There should be reprimand for it, if not, the perpetrators will continue to spout off whatever worthless drivel they can think of next. It would be a shame to have a player visit this site on a night like tonight...

Tiny,

I would recommend that you use the report feature on any posts that you (or anyone else) think contain personal attacks so that myself and the mod staff can evaluate them. I would also ask that in the future that you (or anyone else) please PM me or email me if you have issues with how this board is being run.

Folks are going to come here to vent after a bad loss. As long as they don't break the rules that have been set for this board, then we will leave the posts up. We will always do our best to take down posts that don't follow the rules that have been set for this board.

As for players reading this board, I am sure they know that fans are going to be upset after a loss. I understand that they may not like everything that is written by fans, but that is the risk they take by reading a fan board.

In the future, please use the avenues that I listed above if you feel the need to get ahold of the moderating staff. I am closing this thread.

Thanks

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back