NBA top 10 players

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
Since KD & D-wade got in a pissing match over this and the season is approaching whose your top 10.

I'll start by agreeing with D-Wade. No way Harden is above him yet. Wade saves himself until it matters. 3 time champ, finals MVP over no skins on the wall? Wade was 8th in the league in scoring last year as the #2 option on his team. His demise has been greatly exaggerated.

There's only 1 guy you can clearly rank. The rest are all equal on any given day. I'll list them in order of skins on the wall.

1. Lebron

2-10 Kobe, Duncan, D-Wade, Parker, Dirk, Westbrook, Durant, Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard.

That's right I put Derrick Rose above Chris Paul & Dirk above Carmelo.

First you break the no posting record we had going on this forum and then you say you would rather have Wade over Harden right now

Wade shot 52%, Harden shot 44%. Wade had a PER of 24.0, Harden had a PER of 23.0. Wade won his 3rd ring, Harden lost in the first round.

Yep, Wade is still better even as the 2nd option on his team.

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Rose
4. Westbrook
5. Duncan
6. Kobe
7. Wade
8. Parker
9. CP3
10. Curry

I like guards, lol. Kyrie Irving will be on this list soon, could probably sub him for Curry with a flip of a coin

One thing I know is Wade>Harden

One thing I know is Wade>Harden
I'm not sold on that. The more I think about it the more I lean towards Wade but I don't know.

If you plug Wade in Harden's role with the Thunder are the thunder better? I don't think so. Harden was key for the thunder b/c he could hit the 3. Wade can't. Getting to the rim is a wash imo

If you put Harden in Wade's role on the Heat I don't think they are better. Wade fits better with Lebron than Harden would

If you put Wade in Harden's role with the Rockets I definitely don't think they are better.

Harden might end up being equal to Wade, better is a stretch. Remember the Jordanesque dominance by Wade in the finals vs the Mavs? I know he's not quite at the level anymore but he has not dropped off much. Still 8th in the league in scoring shooting 52% as a #2 option on a back to back title team.

Back