Need Video Help

Dr Sleep

Reaction score
Does anyone have a the footage or the link to the footage of the time where Roy Williams, while coaching at Kansas, charged into the student section and got a technical?

Game was at LNC, between 1992-97....

Don't think there's a clip of it on the web. Might try contacting Fletchdog, who used to post over on OUI and maybe still does, he was the guy in Kelvin's Krew that the Weeper started screaming at. That was the game Ernie Abercrombie hit the 3 from the corner.

If any local producers or sports-desk employees or interns are reading this thread want to go through their archives and throw the video up on youtube, I wouldn't complain.

Don't think there's a clip of it on the web. Might try contacting Fletchdog, who used to post over on OUI and maybe still does, he was the guy in Kelvin's Krew that the Weeper started screaming at. That was the game Ernie Abercrombie hit the 3 from the corner.

If any local producers or sports-desk employees or interns are reading this thread want to go through their archives and throw the video up on youtube, I wouldn't complain.

I am fairly certain Fletchdog wasn't the guy.

Hmmm. Well, my memory could be failing me, of course. I thought for sure he was. Apologies if that is not the case.

Back