Never seen an OU team blown out this many times...

Pizza the Hutt

Reaction score
Ugh... anyone care to predict how many double digit losses we have before the year is done?

You would think that after these last few games that our guys would get sick of getting embarrassed on the court and work their arses off to change something.

Just got home from a family dinner, have literally been watching for 5 minutes and have seen twice were Baylor has just simply beat us to the other end of the floor for easy layups. I'm just turning this off. It's too much to take.

The first 9 minutes or so were great! We were up 9, until Tiny got 2 fouls, and then Baylor went on some ridiculous run!

It's beginning to become extremely obvious that we are in the bottom three or four in the Big XII and perhaps the worst in our division. I'm 24 and that has never happened in my life as far as I can remember...

I really like Jeff Capel the man, but as for Jeff Capel the coach I've remained unconvinced. We are not even competitive! Seriously, these past four years I've never seen OU get blown out more, last year being the only exception...

This season makes me sad. :(

Not sure why peeps think we are bottom 3 or 4 , we ARE the bottom there is no worse team at this point in the big 12.

Not sure why peeps think we are bottom 3 or 4 , we ARE the bottom there is no worse team at this point in the big 12.

I have been saying it the past couple of weeks that this team will not win one single game in the Big 12 this year.

I'm 33 years old and this is without question the worst team I've ever seen wear our uniform. And supposedly one of the best group of recruits we've ever had.

The worst team in at least 33 years? how is that possible with this group?

I'm 33 years old and this is without question the worst team I've ever seen wear our uniform. And supposedly one of the best group of recruits we've ever had.

The worst team in at least 33 years? how is that possible with this group?

Attitude and effort totally lacking.

Back