New banner wooo

Malcolm X

Reaction score
Everybody get out of your chairs and stand in approval woooooooooo

Re: New banner woooo

This stupid caps lock rule is an embarassment. This thread deserves the excitment only capital letters can bring.

I love the new banner also.

Is it just me or is there no longer a drop down menu from the forums tab?

I love the new banner also.

Is it just me or is there no longer a drop down menu from the forums tab?

Yeah, I'll try and get that fixed today.

Also, if anyone doesn't like the new banner and the new fixed board width, we have arranged a way for you to view the site with the old banner.

To do so just scroll to the very bottom left corner of the page, click on the button that says New Banner and select Old Banner Wide.

Thanks... I figured you were going to fix it.

Also, I want to thank everyone who puts this site together and keeps it ad and membership fee free. I know I speak for everyone on the board when I say how much I appreciate the only true place where we can talk OU basketball all year.

Also, I want to thank everyone who puts this site together and keeps it ad and membership fee free. I know I speak for everyone on the board when I say how much I appreciate the only true place where we can talk OU basketball all year.

I completely agree. Thank you, OUHoops, as well as the others who make this site the place -- THE place -- for Sooner basketball discussion. :clap

Yeah, and they said it could never be done.

I check the board every single day and I know I'm not the only one!

With Capel's recruiting and all the attention that Blake, Taylor and Willie have brought this program there is something OU basketball related in the news nearly every day.

Great banner, OUH! I too appreciate very much what you have done for the program and the fans of OU basketball. This board is amazing. Thank you!

The banner looks great. Thank you OU HOOPS for providing the mecca for SOONER basketball fans. GREAT JOB! :boomer:sooner BABY!

Great job on the banner and on a side/personal note, I think I can see myself as a little spec on the banner.

Great banner, OUH! I too appreciate very much what you have done for the program and the fans of OU basketball. This board is amazing. Thank you!

This x 100. New banner looks great! :clap

I really want to have sex on the new banner!

Amen on the establishment of the site. I check it every day and enjoy it. But I'm GREEDY!! More, MOrE, MORE! Interviews, spies in the gym (women, too), etc. Too bad we cant afford a full time person to do such things. Cant get enough info.

Very nice, i also check here everyday, thanks for the great site guys!

Back