New Cameron Corner on Metroplex Hoops

Sam

Reaction score
Source
January 15, and Februay 9, of 2010 are the dates when Denison and Sherman play. Like T.O.say, get your popcorn ready and come early so u can get a seat!! My future teammate T.J. Taylor and I will definitely put on a show worth watching.

I predict Taylor will beat Cam in one of those matchups. Taylor has a little bit of a :pledge swag to him.

Denison have never won against this kid,you might want to go to youtube and see Clarks,video against Denison.Henzo do u have it?if so will u please post it.Cam and TJ bring the thunder at every matchup.

Denison have never won against this kid,you might want to go to youtube and see Clarks,video against Denison.Henzo do u have it?if so will u please post it.Cam and TJ bring the thunder at every matchup.

I am going down to watch both games. I hope some folks from OUHoops.com go down as well.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL43QagWYTo[/ame]

I've thouroughly wathced those youtube clips over the last 6 months and enjoyed every second of Clark and Taylor's play. Watching those two guys compete against each other is what basketball is all about.

Taylor,is 100% Denison start season monday.Cam,season started tuesday he had 22pts,8rbs,3stls,6asst.I am trying to find the guy who was filming the game the kid had 3monster dunks they won against Allen,69 to58.Thanks for the highlight Henzo,we will get t.jones just be patient.

Back