New guys coming in

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
I have heard that all the new guys will be in by next Monday to start summer school classes. This is great news considering last year we had guys not show up until right before practice. Let's hope that they all come in ready to work and that the chemistry really gets built up via the pick-up games.

I have heard that all the new guys will be in by next Monday to start summer school classes. This is great news considering last year we had guys not show up until right before practice. Let's hope that they all come in ready to work and that the chemistry really gets built up via the pick-up games.

Thanks for the news Bigtime!

Have you heard anything positive or negative about Big O? His weight? His game?

Thanks for the news Bigtime!

Have you heard anything positive or negative about Big O? His weight? His game?

He was still dropping weight the last time I spoke to my guy. Coach Goodman was on with James Hale yesterday and said that Orlando is always improving and gets quicker everyday. The coaches were impressed with what they saw during the evaluation period (end of May).

Goodman didn't sound as worried as some of us fans regarding our bigs next year. Said it would be by committee and that a guy like Ryan Wright never really got a chance to get comfortable last season because there weren't enough minutes for him. He said some really good things about Fitzgerald and how hard of a worker that he is in the weightroom and on the court. It gives me some hope that maybe Fitz can push Orlando and Wright to get better.

Pledger flys in Sunday, June 14th...His school doen't graduate until the 12th

Pledger flys in Sunday, June 14th...His school doen't graduate until the 12th

Well, that is still better than late July like Cannon and Pattillo did last year.

Back