New Recruit SF Justin Coleman (2010)

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Apparently this 6'4 wing really exploded onto the national scene during the first day of NBA Camp

JUSTINCOLMAN3_5200.JPG

Scout on Coleman:

Justin Coleman, SF – Relatively unheard of prior to this event, Coleman, a 6-foot-4, 205-pounder, didn’t waste any time showing off his talent at the NBA Camp. A strong, athletic wing, Coleman went for 23 points in his first round game. To go with the handful of three-pointers he knocked in, Coleman also scored at the rim. He’s a high level athlete that has no problem finishing.

The story went on to say that OU was one of the teams interested. He is from Richmond.

Sounds good to me. Meyer on rivals said that he would for sure be a 4 star when he updates the rankings.

TJ Taylor and Justin Coleman would be a great guard combo for the 2010 class.

OU would need to sign a couple of post players as well. I would like to see a class of:

TJ Taylor
Justin Coleman
Michael Cobbins
Tarik Black

OU would need to sign a couple of post players as well. I would like to see a class of:

TJ Taylor
Justin Coleman
Michael Cobbins
Tarik Black

Don't forget our number 1 target (Cameron Clark)!

I think we will sign 6:

Ray/Phil/Trevor/Franklin/Insert other PG here
TJ
Cam
Cobbins (no insider info here...just a hunch).
Another Post
I wouldn't mind a guy like Coleman to round out the class

TJ Taylor
Justin Coleman
Michael Cobbins
Tarik Black

Are you an OU fan?

lol, I forgot about Cameron Clark somehow.

-TJ Taylor
-Cameron Clark
-Michael Cobbins
-Tarik Black
-Michael Coleman

Man, that would be a hell of a class.

lol, I forgot about Cameron Clark somehow.

-TJ Taylor
-Cameron Clark
-Michael Cobbins
-Tarik Black
-Michael Coleman

Man, that would be a hell of a class.

I would take that class anyday. A PG like McCallum would make it a fantastic class.

I really dont think OU will land a highly rated point guard in 2010.

Yeah they will. For this year's class only, then skip a year. Then 2 more in back-to-back years.

I tend to agree. It may not be McCallum (fingers crossed) or Pressey, but I think Capel will bring in a point guard in this large class.

I don't know if there is room for Cam Clark, TJ Taylor & Justin Coleman in the same class. That's a lot of big guards in one class.

Back