NO WAY Colorado is the worst team in the Big-12

Eh I mean they are not bad, but A and M is not a good basketball team. All the worst we lost there.

It's obvious that ISU might be taking the cellar with the lack of a good PG now...

I feel like Colorado is on the cusp... They had a brutal start to the Big 12 (Baylor, Kansas State, at Texas, at OSU, at A&M) and they have hung tough. They beat Baylor, lost a close one to K-State, and just lost another close one at A&M..

If they could just get some more rebounds they would be winning. A&M (and K-State the other night) was missing at the key times and CU just can't get a freakin' rebound.

I saw k-state get 5 offensive rebounds off missed free throws the other night IN ONE GAME. It was ridiculous.

Look at the game today... tie game and Sloan missed a layup, Davis shoves Thorne out of the way and dunks it. They HAVE to get that rebound to win the game. I could point out 5 or 6 times today they needed to get a rebound and they just can't do it.

NRGFRZQZJBASKQN.20080905183235.jpg

Good coach, great juco recruiter. They are all over Aziz Ndiaye and can offer him a starting job from day one, and they will also get Shannon Sharpe back who Bzdelik thought would be their starting point guard this year.

Last edited:
If Colorado is not the worst team in the Big 12 then who is? Nebraska?

You can't compare our game with the CU game. We were in foul trouble all night and playing handicapped. That said I think Iowa St. is the worst in the Big 12.

I feel like Colorado is on the cusp... They had a brutal start to the Big 12 (Baylor, Kansas State, at Texas, at OSU, at A&M) and they have hung tough. They beat Baylor, lost a close one to K-State, and just lost another close one at A&M..

If they could just get some more rebounds they would be winning. A&M (and K-State the other night) was missing at the key times and CU just can't get a freakin' rebound.

I saw k-state get 5 offensive rebounds off missed free throws the other night IN ONE GAME. It was ridiculous.

Look at the game today... tie game and Sloan missed a layup, Davis shoves Thorne out of the way and dunks it. They HAVE to get that rebound to win the game. I could point out 5 or 6 times today they needed to get a rebound and they just can't do it.

Abd you are exactly right. Cu's rebounding is atrocious. Against OSU the other night on numerous occassions there were 4 OSU kids around the goal when the ball came off and not a soul from CU. It is like they do not even bother going to the glass on offense or defense.

Buzz told the color guy before the game that rebounding was their failing. He said they talk about it, practice it, stress it, yell about it...and the guys just haven't adopted the mindset yet.

Buzz told the color guy before the game that rebounding was their failing. He said they talk about it, practice it, stress it, yell about it...and the guys just haven't adopted the mindset yet.

cool, you started this thread so tell me, who is the worst team in the Big 12 if not Colorado?

ss,

ISU might be right. I feel for them considering all of the defections and injuries. I think they had a good chance to make the dance this year.

cool, you started this thread so tell me, who is the worst team in the Big 12 if not Colorado?

ss,

ISU might be right. I feel for them considering all of the defections and injuries. I think they had a good chance to make the dance this year.

I think it's ISU by circumstance. We are getting to the no doormat point now though. Next season "worse team" may always just be a matter of record.

The worst four teams are clearly ISU, NU, CU and TT IMO, and it shouldn't come as a surprise at all. ISU, NU and CU have been in the bottom half of the Big 12 in each of the past three seasons (the only three teams that can say that) and TT was awful last year.

Back