Northern Colorado

qwertyqaz

Reaction score
Our defense definitely was not of adequate quality for most of the day at all.

But I don't care what anyone says...that was a really good basketball team we played today.

They were 9-2 coming into the game with their two losses coming on a 3 game road streak. I think they are solid. They are not really good though.

We would have won easier if we just made our free throws, our defense played pretty good most of the 2nd half.

Our defense definitely was not of adequate quality for most of the day at all.

But I don't care what anyone says...that was a really good basketball team we played today.

good gosh people, that team wouldnt finish any better than 10th place in our conference, face it, this team is playing like a bunch of individuals.

They are a solid bb team but we should have done much better against them at home. Our team has a long way to go. I am a bit concerned about how we will fare in big 12 play.

good gosh people, that team wouldnt finish any better than 10th place in our conference, face it, this team is playing like a bunch of individuals.

They're a decent team. They play good defense, shot 47% from the field, 42% from behind the arc, out-rebounded us by 9, did a good job passing the ball to the open man. There may be teams with better athletes but this was a good team.

good gosh people, that team wouldnt finish any better than 10th place in our conference.

Even if that's so, such a team can, on any given occasion, play at their best on a day when we're not at our best and give us trouble, especially if we miss key free throws.

That's what parity has brought to college sports.

Entering today, their RPI was higher than ours, and they'd already notched four five true road wins (and several other wins on neutral sites), so they're obviously a heady, well-coached team.

Just win.

They're a decent team. They play good defense, shot 47% from the field, 42% from behind the arc, out-rebounded us by 9, did a good job passing the ball to the open man. There may be teams with better athletes but this was a good team.

Good teams lose to Montana State by 20+ points?

Just sayin'

I tell you what if this team makes the tourney. Some of you are going to be eating crow. This team played well today. By the way they were 9-2 coming in today with some good wins for their basketball team. Some of you just have a hard time admitting that other teams are any good period. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I tell you what if this team makes the tourney. Some of you are going to be eating crow. This team played well today. By the way they were 9-2 coming in today with some good wins for their basketball team. Some of you just have a hard time admitting that other teams are any good period. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Big deal, it's the Big Sky conference.

They are a solid team. Capel pointed out there's a reason they have already won 7 road games. Bad teams can't go on the road and win 7 games in an entire season, let alone be 9-2 already.

They had seniors. They had shooters. They had a good coach. They played hard defense and played together. Yes we (WW) helped them look better than they are, but they are still a solid team.

I have no doubt they will win 20 games. In fact, realtimeRPI had them finishing 26-2 going into today. This win will help our RPI.

Back