NOTE (Please take a moment and read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GParker

Reaction score
I just wanted to take a moment and clear up any confusion regarding the rules of this forum. I don't want anyone to not feel like they have a clear grasp of what is acceptable and unacceptable regarding players and coaches.

My goal is in no way to censor anyone or to force posters to think and post in a certain way. We all know that board banter would be quite boring if we all agreed about every topic.

My goal is to protect the players and coaches from nonconstructive criticism, rumors, and personal attacks. This board has had very few problems in this area, and that is a testament to AdaSooner and his staff.

Just a couple of notes:

- Criticism of players and coaches is allowed. We just ask that you give a constructive reason for your criticism. Feel free to PM me if you are ever unclear on whether or not something is constructive.

- Saying that Coach Capel is going to be fired/should be fired after this year is not a route that this board is going to go down at this time. I don't believe that there are many that actually think or want this to occur, but for those that do, please refrain from posting it on this forum. This does not mean that Coach Capel is exempt from constructive criticism.

- Call-outs of other posters and OUHoops.com staff is prohibited. Feel free to use the PM feature (or you can email me).

This is a great board to moderate, and we really don't have many (if any) major issues. I just wanted to throw these three points out there to try and clear any confusion.

Thanks for your time

-greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back