Nwankwo torn Achilles šŸ˜”

Took a couple hours offline and come back to Nwankwo tearing his Achilles news. Damn it.

Awful for the kid. I've had teammates suffer that injury and it's no fun. He'll bounce back but it's grueling stuff.

Like everyone else is saying, Parker and/or Taylor make more sense now.

Last edited:
feel so awful for him. hate that injury for any athlete. hope he stays strong mentality because this is going to be a double whammy, i bet he has a good recovery and starts feeling like he could play come february.

I feel awful for Porter too. It seems like the injury bug bit him at the tail end of last season
and now it's biting before the season even begins.

Sucks! We need more athleticism.. But im pleased with how Moser has built the roster this year

Kruger had a decade of good injury luck.

Guess we should significantly discount everything he did at ouā€¦ šŸ™„
Letā€™s see, he played his last NCAA tournament without a starting guard, and most of a season without his best player due to mental health issues and then a season-ending injury.

But letā€™s say youā€™re right. Do you not see the difference? He actually capitalized on his alleged good luck. CW Moser has parlayed his good fortune into one NIT appearance.

Letā€™s see, he played his last NCAA tournament without a starting guard, and most of a season without his best player due to mental health issues and then a season-ending injury.

But letā€™s say youā€™re right. Do you not see the difference? He actually capitalized on his alleged good luck. CW Moser has parlayed his good fortune into one NIT appearance.

So Lon had a few injuries over a decade. Thatā€™s extraordinarily good injury luck. And thank goodness for that because during the Jordan Woodard season, not only did ou not make the tournament, in fact Kruger set the programā€™s all time single season losses record. So, yeah, I do see a big difference there.

You are so dug in now that you deliberately mislead with your ā€œ1 NIT appearanceā€ comment to fit your narrative. OU was the 1 seed in the NIT twice (the team declined the invite last season). Flip a coin and ou would have been in the ncaa tournament 2 of 3 years instead of being the first team out. Itā€™s hard to take you seriously at this pointā€¦

Back