Nwankwo torn Achilles šŸ˜”

So Lon had a few injuries over a decade. Thatā€™s extraordinarily good injury luck. And thank goodness for that because during the Jordan Woodard season, not only did ou not make the tournament, in fact Kruger set the programā€™s all time single season losses record. So, yeah, I do see a big difference there.

You are so dug in now that you deliberately mislead with your ā€œ1 NIT appearanceā€ comment to fit your narrative. OU was the 1 seed in the NIT twice (the team declined the invite last season). Flip a coin and ou would have been in the ncaa tournament 2 of 3 years instead of being the first team out. Itā€™s hard to take you seriously at this pointā€¦
I don't think about Lon Kruger at all. You continue to bring him into discussions about Moser for some reason.

And no, I didn't miss. We have played in one postseason tournament in three years under CW. If you want to proudly note that we would have been the number one seed this year, that's pretty funny IMHO. "Tallest midget at the circus" vibes. It's also pretty damn funny that you apparently think that we should feel good since we were a coin flip away from making the tournament. I would suggest that (a) winning basketball games, not coin flips, gets you in the tourney, and (b) being a 50/50 proposition to make it isn't exactly something to crow about.

torn/ruptured Achilles sounds like one of the worst possible injuries for an athlete that requires jumping/short bursts of speed. I feel for this young man, and really hope he can recover and be the same type of athlete afterwards :(

Back