G Mustapha Farrakhan
G Joe Harris
F Mike Scott
F Will Sherrill
6th man Akil Mitchell

Watch on ESPN II and on ESPN3.com

Let's do this thing!
:fitz80s:

Bring the intensity and play together and we SHOULD win this game.

I'm expecting a solid job from you guys that are getting to watch the game to keep bums like me that have to work informed...

Is the game on radio over the internet? Can't watch espn3 at work but was hoping to listen on my iphone.

That or avoid all communication until I get home to watch the replay on espn3.

Is the game on radio over the internet? Can't watch espn3 at work but was hoping to listen on my iphone.

That or avoid all communication until I get home to watch the replay on espn3.

The "avoid all communication" is the best bet, at least as I see it. I'm at work (yes, I own the company but if I don't set the standard, who will?), so I can't watch. My DirecTV DVR at home is set to start recording at 3:30 p.m. When I get home I'll watch what will feel just like a live telecast – and in brilliant High Definition to boot. Can't wait.

Go Sooners!

Well I am at work (again) and won't be able to watch the replay so lets have some updates!

channelsurfing.net and atdhe.net are must bookmark sites for anyone that wants to watch sports or most other things on TV.

We really need this one to keep our NIT hopes alive. :D

Avenge Mookie Blaylock!

(If you didn't know, the '89 season ended for OU against Virginia in the Sweet 16. Mookie caught an elbow to the eye, and it swelled up to the point that it closed on him).

Back