*** Official Oklahoma vs Virginia Game Thread **

I have been a OU basketball fan since the 1970's and have been through some rough stretches. Even though it is early in the year I don't see us as being competitive this year. Perhaps it is time for Capel to go. With all of the questionable things that happened last year perhaps we could negotiate a buy out of his contract for a lot less money. This is hard to watch and I don't see significant improvement in the future. We have too much tradition and resources to be at this level.

Neal denies Scott at one end, hustles down and gets a nice feed from Blair for a layup. good work

Well I hate having to get new coaches, hate having to adjust to new styles and losing recruits but basketball is the easiest sport possible to become good instanty look at UK because you only play 5 guys.. Im now in favor of a new coach call me a hater or whatever but this is embarrassing and unacceptable.. A new coach I think is the right move.. I'm off capels sinking ship but I'm still a fan of the players and wish the best for them

Someone tell Carl Blair that the clock doesn't stop after a made basket. No need to let the ball roll down the court before picking it up.

Who would have thought Tyler Neal would have a better game than Clark? I wonder how much if any difference TJ Taylor would make?

Honore off goaltending and now a T on JC.

Replay shows that it was a correct call.

cant believe i have to watch another year of basketball without my team having any chance at postseason play..

straight ass kicking... we were never ever in this game and had 0% chance after the first 6 minutes..

straight ass kicking... we were never ever in this game and had 0% chance after the first 6 minutes..

That really is shocking, because I watched UW run them out of the gym and they looked like a terrible team last night. Now they turn around and win by 20 and control from the opening tip.

Who would have thought Tyler Neal would have a better game than Clark? I wonder how much if any difference TJ Taylor would make?

Taylor was much more D1 ready than Clark .. and a better high school player .. not as much potential ... but he would help us a bunch this year

I honestly believe Taylor would've have a big impact this year just cuz he had a D-1 body and would've been a good defender and off the drive. Really disappointed he can't play this year.

Back