*** Official Oklahoma vs Virginia Game Thread **

Cade Davis is going to kill himself by trying too hard on this team and never resting all year.

Man we have no chance at this game.. You can't win with this effort at the beginning of the game.. If we don't play better we won't reach 10 wins.. I've been a big capel fan but I'm close to wanting him gone.. No excuse for how poorly coached this team is.. It's like John Blake but in basketball.. Mid-majors who don't have all stars still are good because they are well coached and we are not well coached
unfortunately I have to agree

When I watched capel at VCU, they pressed constantly and ran on people why has he never done that?

I hardly ever know when Cam is on the court. He never gets involved in the offense...

Why does Fitz have 4 shots? He has 9 points, 3-4 shooting... They have to find a way to get him the freakin ball.

When I watched capel at VCU, they pressed constantly and ran on people why has he never done that?
I don't know. I don't really remember us doing that when we had AJ, Crocker, and Godbold and company either. Maybe he just doesn't think they are talented enough.

Why does Fitz have 4 shots? He has 9 points, 3-4 shooting... They have to find a way to get him the freakin ball.
We aren't playing hear as aggressive as we played yesterday on both sides.

Coach Capel picks now, when we're down 19 with under six minutes, to go after the refs? Yesterday, when it could actually have done some good, he was quiet as a mouse.

Back