** Official Oklahoma vs Kentucky Game Thread**

and Cade and Cj got back at Liggens for him getting in their face earlier in the game

ref_replay.jpg

Kentucky's free throw shooting kept us in the game, our free throw shooting might have cost us the game.

Dude...the Liggins theatrics are ridiculous...what an effing "p". Cade took a harder hit there than he did.

We needed to make 3s. That was really the difference in this one. Not enough of our 3s went in. But there's a lot of positives to take from this game. When we were down 18 with 7 minutes left I thought we would just fold in the tent. Instead we came back and made it a 6 point game with 2 minutes left.

Cade and Pledger need to keep driving. We are a much better offensive team, when they do that. Replace those two bad threes with drives at the basket and good things happen.

Well, we are going to lose. Could have been worse I guess, but it's hard to be too content with a 10-point loss. There were some bright spots for sure, though.

We needed to make 3s. That was really the difference in this one. Not enough of our 3s went in. But there's a lot of positives to take from this game. When we were down 18 with 7 minutes left I thought we would just fold in the tent. Instead we came back and made it a 6 point game with 2 minutes left.

last years team loses by 30 or 40 at that point

what a great effort by our guys....

Yep.:clap

The best thing is that this team probably won't be content to just play with UK. They wanted to win. I think we will have a better season than many thought/think....

Calipair is a massive tool.

MASSIVE!! I wanna punch him in the throat right now, and might take a shot if I ever see him in person!

I love the heart of this Sooner team though....even with all their shortcomings.

Prolly tough for Jones to finish the game, what with this pbp guy giving him a full-blown reach-around on the court.

Back