*****Oklahoma-Centenary Game Thread*****

1st post here on this site. baeksu told me about this site last year but never visited until today. I'm not at the game because I feel like chit and noticed the link from OUI.com and saw there was much more chat here. Thanks for the link Big Time.

Terry

1st post here on this site. baeksu told me about this site last year but never visited until today. I'm not at the game because I feel like chit and noticed the link from OUI.com and saw there was much more chat here. Thanks for the link Big Time.

Terry

Welcome!

I don't really feel we played that well outside of TMG and Crocker but we lead by 20 or so.

I don't really feel we played that well outside of TMG and Crocker but we lead by 20 or so.

When a player plays a game like Crock is playing and the bench is cleared before half it is really hard to tell if anyone is having a great game.

Gallon gets his double-double. 11 and 9 so far.

Gallon is playing good also, should have mentioned him.

Was wondering at the end of the first half if Ray W will ever get any bigger.

Is it just me, or does Tiny seem to effect every interior shot for the other team. Really like what I see out of him.

It's not pretty, but some guys are getting PT which is good. Thought that was a pretty pass by Franklin there, though it would have looked better if Willis had been ready for it.

Back