*****Oklahoma-Oklahoma State Game Thread*****

Davis gets hammered on both ends, no foul called on either. Touch foul coming for us.

Horrible rebounding and terrible D once they get the 2nd chance.

Our defense and rebounding is absolutely retarded. Just stupid, pathetic, effortless, embarrassing.

I know we have to play zone for foul trouble and depth issues but we are horrible at it. Bad rotation, boxing out, and we let guys get in and collapse us way too easily. Got to go man or OSU will shoot us out of the gym.

They will not make this many 3s in the next half.

I'm so tired of people saying this about every team we play.

NOTE: EVERY TEAM MAKES TONS OF SHOTS AGAINST US BECAUSE WE ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE ON DEFENSE. NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE HAVING A LUCKY GAME.

Palming really? Really? They are just killing us today with this b/s It's so painful to watch this team on the road ... The football and Bball teams away from Norman have been absolutely pathetic.

I'm so tired of people saying this about every team we play.

NOTE: EVERY TEAM MAKES TONS OF SHOTS AGAINST US BECAUSE WE ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE ON DEFENSE. NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE HAVING A LUCKY GAME.

Easy there man. I know we play bad D, but still, they are shooting lights out. It doesn't help we can't get rebounds on D either.

I know we have to play zone for foul trouble and depth issues but we are horrible at it. Bad rotation, boxing out, and we let guys get in and collapse us way too easily. Got to go man or OSU will shoot us out of the gym.

I've been saying all season that we need to stop playing zone.
I've honestly yet to see it be effective once this season. It's just dumb basketball, like most of the rest of the things this team does. I'd expect the coach to be smarter than that.

If they don't miss, we cannot win. Right now they are not missing. When they do one of their guys mauls one of ours on the rebound and they make another three.

Easy there man. I know we play bad D, but still, they are shooting lights out. It doesn't help we can't get rebounds on D either.

They are 7-16.
And 13 of those shots were wide open.
I would not call that lights out, especially since we are 5-10.

When we give them quality open looks where they can catch and shoot in rhythm they're not going to miss much.

The difference in this game right now is rebounding. They are killing us there. They have at least three treys off of offensive rebounds.

Wow that's we need right now. Ray Willis jacking up 3's. I've never seen worse rebounding. Now Crocker with his 3rd foul. We're going to get our S**t pushed in today.

Back