*****Oklahoma-Oklahoma State Game Thread*****

HUGE pushoff by Anderson before the "foul" on Crocker.
COME ON REFS!

Are the refs told to call everything on red? They seem blind to white, thats for sure.

Is it just me or are the refs allowing Anderson to come over our backs and then calling baby touch fouls on us when we get near him? Just then, Anderson came over Crocks back to get the rebound and then Crock gets his 3rd as Anderson rams into him on his shot? Just wondering if I am just seeing it bad.

Get it within double digits before half...that could be the one saving grace so far.

Is it just me or are the refs allowing Anderson to come over our backs and then calling baby touch fouls on us when we get near him? Just then, Anderson came over Crocks back to get the rebound and then Crock gets his 3rd as Anderson rams into him on his shot? Just wondering if I am just seeing it bad.

This b.s. has been going on all year long.

Not only that, he shoved him with his forearm after he came down with the rebound to create the space he then used to jump into him.

The overback is not so bad, we are not getting position. However, Anderson is creating quite a bit of separation with the forearm shiver.

Crocker hit in the face, no foul.
Not a surprise, just pointing it out.

Back