*****Oklahoma-Texas Southern Game Thread*****

Fitzgerald misses both free throws.
TSU misses a 3.
Pledger gets called for a charge at the other end.

Cameron Clark fouls a TSU player. Misses his first free throw, makes the second 11-10 OU.
Cade Davis makes a 3 14-10 OU.

Newell is in the game.
Nick Thompson with a nice 2 inside the zone 16-10 OU.

Kevin Gallaway is a nice player for TSU. Just got a nice 2
Pledger makes a long 2. 18-12 OU
TSU airballs rebounded by Thompson
Cade Davis went to the basket and gets fouled at the other end. Misses the first free throw, makes the second. Honore is in 19-12 OU

TSU makes a 2 19-14 OU
Honore shoots a long jumper
TSU misses on then Sooners turn it over after the rebound and TSU misses a 3 on one chance
Cade makes a 3. 22-14 OU.

Galloway for TSU makes a long 3. 22-17
Honore has a bad angle and misses.
TSU misses then a travel is called on OU. 22-17 6:44 to go.

wow. it is painfully obvious that honore is a walk-on, and is for a reason..

thompson needs to find a guard first thing and quit trying to freakin bring up the ball.. still looking pretty good on O, playing a little soft fighting through screens.. honore was absolutely raped by a back screen in the paint he had no idea where his man was at all

I hope the love for Honore by some is half-hearted or non-basketball related... he. is. not. good.

Fitz is back in
TSU misses then over the back called on TSU.
Cade with another 3 13 points for him 25-17

I hope the love for Honore by some is half-hearted or non-basketball related... he. is. not. good.

he did have a key block last game. He is a guys that can give you a few good min while another post takes a break

TSU turns the ball over, palming.
Pledger hits a 3 28-17 OU

im dead serious when i say, i think gerber is better option than honore. he tries but hes outta shape and not athletic

TSU misses a 3
Newell with a nice pass to Fitzgerald, travel is called. I think that was a bad call.

Back