*****Oklahoma-Texas Tech Game Thread*****

I don't typically blame refs, but the fouls down on the post were pretty one sided.

This team is getting more experience. We just couldn't beat Tech and their refs tonight. We played really good again.

I agree. Just frustrating when you know who the better team was.

good effort by two or three players isn't going to do it....

Don't expect to win too many games on the road in the Big 12. It's tough when you have to play the other team and the refs.

OU was the better team the last two games and lost both.

darko doesn't foul out.....how many fouls did he really have?

Tiny had no baskets in the 2nd half. Davis, Pledger and Willis were a combined 2 for 17! I'm glad my tv can't yell back at me so that's nice.

too many turnovers and silly fouls...frustrating to watch the team and know it just needs a little here and there....you know, a starting center that plays more than ten minutes a game........cade took two steps back tonite.

too many freshmen and inexperienced players getting playing time for us this year. tiny needs another year to get in shape and learn how to play d.

TMG is the real deal; when he starts getting the calls he deserved, he will be unstoppable.

Well another good effort on defense in the first half and total lack of it in the 2nd and another continuing problem no consistent 3 point shooting. What is that the 3rd/4th year in row with the 3s? Capel has done some nice things but depth and 3 point shooting needs to be better..

Last edited:
Tiny Gallon has played like a freshman this year... guess what? He IS a freshman!

The problem I see with Tiny is that he is not MENTALLY tough enough or physically enough in shape to realize his Mickey D AA status.

I wish that he had the warrior mentality that Najera had...

Pledger needs to not rushing his shot too much. I can't believe that Capel doesn't see that. He is trying to play too fast on offensive end.

Back