*****Oklahoma vs. Baylor Game Thread*****

OU cannot get a stop......Dunn and Carter are very good players....OU's defense just has to be better than that, thats too easy come on......

We could win this if we get some stops. We'll play well defensively for 10-15 seconds on the shot clock, then have a break down that gives Baylor an easy hoop. C'mon guys...

Ryan wright for the buzzer beater!! Airball..... And we lose again..… sigh

Horrible shot by TMG. Shot selection has got to get better

Davis just made a bone head decision against Baylor's shot blockers....Just another example of low B-Ball IQ displayed by this team and why it continues to struggle....

We couldn't get enough scoring from our guards today.

We now have a losing streak to Baylor.. Who we had beaten 30 straight times..

Another L. 68-63 with 5 seconds left. Our big guys did enough to win this game. Our guards did nothing today.

Really hoped we could pull this out. Not hitting from outside killed us today. Dunn by himself was 5-9 from BTA and as a team we were 3-17 I believe. I like what I saw from the interior, just couldn't get enough backcourt support to pull it out.

We get 16 offensive rebounds and take 20 more shots....7 fewer turnovers, more assists and steals???????

How many points did our guards score? Crocker had maybe 6, TMG had like 6. Cade had 4 maybe. Just not enough from our guards.

its the story of Cade and Tony's Careers. Not to be harsh but they are very streaky shooters if even that. Pledger was hitting everything in Novemeber and gave me hope that Davis and Crocker would not be asked to shot it as much from outside but Pledger cannot buy a 3 now the past 10 weeks. Mason-Griffin is forced to do too much and it showed today. Hopefully Gallon and Fitzgerald keep up their play from today.

Back