one that got away

chewy75

Reaction score
Wayne Runnels is going to Creighton from Northern JC. I know he was not highly thought of by some people but I love his game. And I am biased because he is such a great kid

6'6 215 and averaged 29pts in Juco. I'm not a juco fan, but I respect that. At Watonga he averaged big numbers too! Is he JD Runnel's cousin?

6'6 215 and averaged 29pts in Juco. I'm not a juco fan, but I respect that. At Watonga he averaged big numbers too! Is he JD Runnel's cousin?

anyone could get big numbers at watonga...

well I saw him dominate Keith Clark and he was good enough for OU. I promise you right now he is better than Cade Davis and Ray Willis

shoot... hes not that good.. no way he dominated Keith Clark.. i am glad to see him leave N(o)O(ther)C(hoice) though.. he was overrated in football too at QB but i think had potential at wr/safety

shoot... hes not that good.. no way he dominated Keith Clark.. i am glad to see him leave N(o)O(ther)C(hoice) though.. he was overrated in football too at QB but i think had potential at wr/safety

I saw him dominate Clark with my own eyes so it happened. What did he do to you take your girl or something?

anyone could get big numbers at watonga...

He actually got those numbers in Juco which might be easier than getting them at Watonga. Also, his Watonga numbers are very similar to another Oklahoma 2A player that same year that will be a multimillionaire in about 2 months. The truth probably lies in the middle. He'll probably be very productive at Creighton. At OU, he'll proabably play like Nate Carter did most of his career with the exception of the hot streak he had.

Back