OSU at Stanford Tonight

With the way the first half went, no way would I have thought this could be a 2 or 3 point game at halftime.

Stanford could make it a one posession game. I still think OSU will handle them, they have hte better team.

Still a 5 point lead, but a nice 9-2 run to end the half for the trees.

What was Ford smirking about while he was walking across the court for halftime? I missed the last play of the half.

OSU's uniforms are repulsive!

I don't really have anything to say about that but that it should be repeated.

OSU looks pretty average to me (of course if they were shooting 40% from 3 they would look great). Basically if they are hitting 3 point shots they win and when they are not they can beat bad teams but lose to average or better than average teams.

They put Stanford in the bonus wiht over 13 minutes left in the half. You just can't do that. Franklin, Anderson, Muonelo all have 2 fouls. Pilgram has 3 fouls.

Did moses play? I did not notice his name being called.

I think OSU wins in the second half.

Not getting the game out of Moses that I wanted. But I think OSU is much more talented. Pilgrim is very athletic I think with good coaching he can really develop.

Didn't like the end of the half other than that I think OSU is playing ok.

Yeah it looks like OSU should win, but never count the home team out in a close game. Stanford's run at the end of the half was critical to them staying in the game. In the same way OU needed a run to keep up with Utah.

OSU is asserting control to start the half.

OSU is trying hard to blow this one. 5 point game.

1 second difference between the shot clock and game clock so OSU can basically run the clock out.

Page missed his free throw, 6 seconds left Stanford going for the win 71-70 pokes

That last, oh...6 or so minutes was some of the worst Oklahoma State basketball I've seen under Ford.

Beyond lucky not to choke that one away.

Pretty poor ballgame for my Pokes. Survival is what counts I guess. It is still hard for me to watch Ford's defensive philosophy.

Back