osu's got big recruiting weekend coming up.

sys

Reaction score
they're supposedly bringing in all their 2010 commits as well as:

5 star 2011 kentavious caldwell
5 star 2011 lebryan nash
4 star 2011 laquinton ross
4 star 2011 devnota abron
5 star 2012 isaiah austin
2013 brian bridgewater

plus some smaller names. i'll admit, that's an impressive list.

Impressive list. Austin has a chance to be an absolute monster. I hope OUHoops.com is able to catch a few of his games because I would like to see how his game is progressing.

Don't forget that Nash is related (same dad) to former Aggie star, Byron Eaton. We will see what kind of edge that gives Ford in this battle. Nash is a heckuva talent.

Last edited:
I think I'll go the the basketball game wearing a KKK outfit. Hopefully I can sit front row.

2013??? This recruiting stuff is getting kind of ridiculous. What's next, start recruiting the class of 2015 and bring in some 7th graders?

Hahaha:

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=78604

Actually that OU hoops site is better than anything we as OSU fans have for basketball. Hell, half the time they have more info on OSU basketball than our own sites have.

that's what I was getting at, I was astonished.

It's pretty cool to see this site getting a rep as one of the better basketball websites out there for OU and the rest of the Big XII. But I find it kind of crazy that a self-proclaimed "Basketball School" is not at all informed about what they call their most followed/successful sports program...

Back