Who improves more? Texas Tech, OSU, or OU?

I'm one sooner fan who thinks Ford is a good coach and will get it done in Stillwater. He inherited a program that was down, not as down as what Kruger inherited, but they were quite a bit down. He's getting some good players and if they hadn't had such a rough OOC record, they are probably in the NCAA and giving some teams a tough time.

I don't think he is that bad either, but he inherited a program with way better talent than what CLK had. The only thing I thought was weird was that he'd sign like seven guys for four spots...pretty much telling current players at the time that they were gone. I didn't really like it, but I guess it is a "business" now. He is absolutely accumulating some talent up there right now.

Does the kid from California have a chance to develop into a better point guard? One of the more interesting match-ups that could be brewing as far as "bedlam" goes is M'Baye vs. Nash...probably not Eduardo vs. Mason given that it will only be for a year, but has the potential to be interesting. I think OU is missing one thing and that is another shooter to take pressure off of Pledger. Of the few games I saw oSu play last season, Page needed the same thing.

I think Cezar has a chance to be a good PG before he's done, but I wouldn't plan on him starting next year. I think if can keep his head on strait and accept his role as a pass first PG not a scorer he could play bigger minutes his Jr. year.

If M'Baye is as good as advertised and Nash can continue to develop, that match up could be a lot of fun.

Back