>>>>>>OU-Creighton Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Creighton Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Their shooting well from 3and we're still up 7. I'll take it

Spangler needs to get more involved down low and too many threes by the other team.

That was a quick 1st half! Don't think OU will have a 2nd half meltdown this year, they have too many different ways to score.

Meh... Underwhelming so far

An efficient first half by OU except for defending the three. Creighton's 43% shooting from behind the arc is the only thing keeping them in this game.

Virginia was in a much tighter game with Villanova at home than OU had on a Nuetral court

Defensive intensity?

An efficient first half by OU except for defending the three. Creighton's 43% shooting from behind the arc is the only thing keeping them in this game.

So according the posters on this board I was told we had great perimeter D and that's why we were able to hold Nova to such a bad %.

Now I'm thinking it was more luck than skill that Nova went that cold because Creighton is getting quite a few of open looks, they're just hitting theirs.

Ou guards gamble too much IMO. Which works out great when we get the turnovers but at the same time we struggle when we don't create TO

I thought Manyang played really well in the first half. I loved when he got the foul, was upset and Hield told him what he did If he is willing to be patched he can be a great player for OU next year

Our D hasn't been too bad. Creighton has made a lot of tough shots and is moving the ball well. If they do that the entire game then good for them. If we still win then good for us.

So according the posters on this board I was told we had great perimeter D and that's why we were able to hold Nova to such a bad %.

Now I'm thinking it was more luck than skill that Nova went that cold because Creighton is getting quite a few of open looks, they're just hitting theirs.

Ou guards gamble too much IMO. Which works out great when we get the turnovers but at the same time we struggle when we don't create TO

You are basing your opinion on one half OU has fourteen other halves where they have defended the three well

Nova if you look at the numbers is actually not a great 3 pt shooting team. One of their writers broke it down that they are shooting more and more 3s but the stats dont justify it

The only flaws we have is blocking out and falling in love with the 3 too much at times

Lattin...block out getting boarded over by a shorter dude.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OU needs to stop giving up offensive rebounds

Need a blocking out lesson or three.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Let's see the big fellow shoot some free throws

Back