>>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Dayton will cool off eventually. I think Thomas will step up and carry us. Maybe Buddy will hit a few shots. It looks bleak right now, but I think we will still win this.

I knew it all along. Dayton got tired. Our D came up big. Sweet 16 everyone! Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!

Haha do you watch basketball much?

I'm stating the rule. I'll grant you that referees miss it a lot. They love to call charges.

I love how people here just love to insult others for no reason.

Glad the guys stuck with it. They were in a tough spot, of their own doing, but they battled back. Everything after this is gravy if you ask me. Let's go give MSU everything we've got.

Way to bounce back, Spangler. Mad props to Jordan Woodard and Frank Booker - both had an excellent game. Proud of this team's resilience.

Yes!

And glad that Spangler got a couple dunks late.

Better than losing.

I'm stating the rule. I'll grant you that referees miss it a lot. They love to call charges.

I love how people here just love to insult others for no reason.

You didn't state a rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down 9 and won by 6. Nice comeback. Proud to see them go to the Sweet 16.

Nice win -> Thank you for saving the Big 12 today :)

Last edited:

What kind of fan shows up and makes "this" their first post of the night? You're better than that.

No, I'm not better than that. But, I'm better than the mullets that show up for nothing else than to bash the players and staff.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Won and there is a mountain Everest of room for improvement!! Think if we actually string together a whole good game!!!

Big 12 hasn't done well but this is really the only team I cared about. I'm happy.

I'm not superstitious but I told myself I wouldnt post in this thread again when we fell so far behind. As we were coming back, I wanted to post but I didn't want to change our luck. Funny.

I didn't post until the game was over

Sweet sixteen. Yeah baby! :woot :woot :woot :woot

Back