>>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Good dance by Isiah in the locker room. The team is having fun. Good to see. They deserve it.

Sweet Sixteen. I'm young again!

No, I'm not better than that. But, I'm better than the mullets that show up for nothing else than to bash the players and staff.

This ^^^^^^

Great win.....didn't quit.!!!!!!

:woot

Feels sooooo good

That was fun. First Dayton home loss?

No, I'm not better than that. But, I'm better than the mullets that show up for nothing else than to bash the players and staff.

A basher is a basher regardless of the target or is that somehow not the case.

I'm with Gary. This board is like a cesspool during games. Rather watch the game than trade barbs with such knowledgeable fans.

We did miss too many layups but it was hard to tell if they were getting hammered or not. Never showed replays on them. A couple did look like bad misses but many were in a lot of traffic.

Officials were bad. Too many touch fouls and that hurt us for awhile. Then they called nothing both ways. We got a break on the Spangler dunk when they threw Cousins to the floor and nothing was called.

Let's face it. We are undersized and are not particularly quick and our guards are hot and cold from the outside. Michigan State will be tough but I don't think they are as quick as Dayton. But Izzo is a very good coach and will have them ready to overachieve once again. We just have to out overachieve them. Happy that Kruger is getting the post season thing off his back.

The hot team will win this region. There is a lot of parity among the teams left. Hopefully we will get hot. Pretty good season so far but would love to keep going.

This celebratory Manhattan is delicious. Couldn't care less about the big mouthed haters.

We're still dancing!

I'm with Gary. This board is like a cesspool during games. Rather watch the game than trade barbs with such knowledgeable fans.

Agree 100%. Our players deserve better.

Agree 100%. Our players deserve better.

I completely agree. I felt all along that we would come back and win when things looked bleak. I posted as much in this thread, but the negativity of some people was enough to make me get away from the game thread.

This team deserve our support. I hope some people learned a lesson and stop quitting on this team. The team certainly did not quit on us. Boomer Sooner.

I completely agree. I felt all along that we would come back and win when things looked bleak. I posted as much in this thread, but the negativity of some people was enough to make me get away from the game thread.

This team deserve our support. I hope some people learned a lesson and stop quitting on this team. The team certainly did not quit on us. Boomer Sooner.

Do you mean like this post?

SoonerBounce13 said:
Eff this I'm out. Seen this script enough

Hey, I get frustrated just like everyone, missed layups, boneheaded plays, etc., but I have never quit on my team. Win or lose, I hang in there, until the last dog is dead.

were-mullets-like-this-ever-really-in-fashion.jpg

Back