>>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Dayton Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Hope we don't fall too much in love with the three. Still gotta work Thomas down low.
Still pretty good defense which is key.

Nice extra pass by Buddy there.

Are you watching the same game as me? We are feeding it inside, then they are collapse then we are getting open shots for our very good guards.

Yes and they need to keep doing that.. getting Thomas touches. But Thomas needs to still be aggressive.. he had it once under the rim and threw a bounce pass for a to

Last edited:

Hope we don't fall too much in love with the three. Still gotta work Thomas down low.

I'll take the inside out 3s all night. Wish Thomas would have shot it on the baseline move though.

I like that every time down the court we are feeding it into Thomas, forcing them to send help and then looking for the open shooters.

Love how we've come out with a clear plan for both Albany and Dayton. They'll make adjustments and we have to respond in kind.

btw when Jordan starts off with a 3 you know you may shoot the ball well that day.

Dayton is packing the lane leaving the 3 open. Hopefully we stay hot enough to open the lane.

I'll take the inside out 3s all night. Wish Thomas would have shot it on the baseline move though.

Oh absolutely.
I just assume Dayton will adjust a bit on the perimeter, and I don't want us thinking we should just automatically be looking for threes every possession because we've been making them.

Thomas should default more to just going at the rim and not pulling up. Ever.

They really can't keep defending this way. If they don't adjust we'll pour it on.

That was a bad double by Booker. Unnecessary and left the shooter wide open.

Great move by Thomas there.

And now we are getting lazy.
Until that...

Somebody tell Lattin that guy will shoot threes.

Such a pretty find from Woodard.

Atta boy Booooooooker!

Ok, still looking good. A few hiccups here and there, but overall about as good a start as we could ask for.

Woodard is playing well so far. The team has good energy.

Keep playing smart!!

Pace is where OU wants it right now. Just need to shore up a few things on D.

Back