*****OU-Maryland Eastern Shore Game Thread*****

Well, I am not convinced this is a turning of the corner or anything, we will have to see, but this certainly feels a lot better than the first half of the season...

Just watched Willie go to the bench, and three guys sitting there had their arms outstretched for him. He tapped the first, ignored the other two and sat down. Odd.

Nice rebound by Tiny and way to bring it back out to run more clock!

Crock fouled. Misses first, makes the 2nd. 81-47

Well, I am not convinced this is a turning of the corner or anything, we will have to see, but this certainly feels a lot better than the first half of the season...

Definitely a step in the right direction.

Just watched Willie go to the bench, and three guys sitting there had their arms outstretched for him. He tapped the first, ignored the other two and sat down. Odd.

One out of three isn't a bad percentage.

Why do we still play four guards and jacking up three?
I thought Capel learned from his mistakes. Should give these time to play Fitz and Orlando. Are we trying to learn how to shoot from the three?

Why do we still play four guards and jacking up three?
I thought Capel learned from his mistakes. Should give these time to play Fitz and Orlando. Are we trying to learn how to shoot from the three?

Are you serious? Fitz, Tiny, and Big O have all played tonight with the ball going through their hands on offense. I've seen nothing but wide open 3's.

In other news, Thunder are destroying the Bulls in Chicago

Are you serious? Fitz, Tiny, and Big O have all played tonight with the ball going through their hands on offense. I've seen nothing but wide open 3's.

Have we find a lineup that can play in the Big12? four guards doesn't cut it.

Always like to see Big Baby Food play.

Back