*****OU-Maryland Eastern Shore Game Thread*****

Cade is playing great at both ends! Way to shut up your doubters my friend!

TMG and Tiny didn't start for the same reason as last game, for missing most of a practice over Christmas break.

Hey SIN, good to see you over here!

I like the effort shown on defense tonight as well. I know this team isn't the best we are playing but effort is effort no matter who you are playing.

Too many fouls. Pledger has 3.

sorry sheep, but I disagree. I LOVE the fact we're actually trying so hard that we're picking up fouls. that hasnt been the case all year.

OU up 41-21 with just under 4 minutes left in the first half.

I realize MES is not a quality opponent, but I like the way OU is distributing the ball, with 8 players already in the scoring column.

sorry sheep, but I disagree. I LOVE the fact we're actually trying so hard that we're picking up fouls. that hasnt been the case all year.

I just don't like fouls well away from the ball.

it has annoyed me to no end that we'll be more than halfway through a first half and have one or two fouls TOTAL.

what kind of crap is that? get in someone's grill and hustle.

if our transition defense would improve a bit it would resolve a bunch of our problems.

is it a practice or effort issue? to me it's a significant enough problem that I would hinge most PT on it. it would be my numero uno issue every practice.

Back