OU Men's Basketball Media Guide?

aircoryell1980

Reaction score
Hey all! I live up here in Nebraska but grew up a Tisdale-TMac-Choo-Billy Ball kid. I usually print off the media guides from Soonersports.com, but wanted to purchase the real deal this year. Does anyone know when the OU Men's Basketball Media Guide comes out for sale? I checked the Soonersports.com media site, but there is nothing out yet. Any info would be great!

Not sure if they're still selling them to the public, but you can email OU's Basketball SID at mhouck@ou.edu to find out.

Thanks. I just sent it off. I know last year they had them available via www.soonersports.com in the media section. I did get a football one this year in August, but I preordered it in July. According to this website, we have only 18 days before the first game!

Thanks. I just sent it off. I know last year they had them available via www.soonersports.com in the media section. I did get a football one this year in August, but I preordered it in July. According to this website, we have only 18 days before the first game!

Welcome to the board, aircoryell -- hope you make posting a habit!

Back