#12 OU vs Central Arkansas 6pm CST on ESPN+

I understand it's Central Arkansas, but I expected a little more energy out of the gate after a loss. They seem to have found a niche on offense, but a little too much laziness thus far on the defensive end.

Very clearly a hangover game for a number of reasons but we do not look interested in being there at all. I imagine we’ll put this one away in the second half with little issue but has not been a good game by any means

Very clearly a hangover game for a number of reasons but we do not look interested in being there at all. I imagine we’ll put this one away in the second half with little issue but has not been a good game by any means
defense was much better the last 4 min and the O turned around after the first 4 ... but yeah they did not come out with any intensity

Glad we have a lead, but considering the suckage level of the opponent, this is by far our worst half of the season especially defensively. Effort and energy have been pretty poor at times along with multiple instances of guys being out of position. Fully expect to win by double digits, but that was not an encouraging half of basketball.

Someone needs to tell Central Arkansas that OU is good...Maybe the players went home for Christmas

Back