OU vs Arkansas @ BOK in Tulsa 12:30 on ESPN2

That was clearly off of our guy but whatever.

OU is not likely going to make 3s at this rate as games goes on. It is going to tighten up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to be leading but they now have the momentum.

OU is not likely going to make 3s at this rate as games goes on. It is going to tighten up.

Yup… buts it’s a great shot against the zone the other night. Go figure.

We’ll see

Feels like a missed opportunity to have a more commanding lead. Shot great, surprisingly controlled the glass, had a big lead … I knew Arky would make a push, just wish we wouldn’t have had a few undisciplined possessions late. We committed four offensive fouls and that’s been an issue. We need to learn to jump stop to avoid those. And Noland has to stop using that off arm to clear space, refs will call that every time.

All in all a good half. Lots of guys made shots. The only negative was letting them creep back in the game late. We have to defend without fouling.

I’m not sure we can keep shooting the ball so well from 3. If those 3s aren’t falling, we’re going to struggle. Arky is very good and athletic. Gonna be a tough second half.

Now come the subs and they start clawing back. But great run there.

Just mauling them now. I have a feeling that every game of ours will be determined by our shooting percentage.

Just mauling them now. I have a feeling that every game of ours will be determined by our shooting percentage.

I know what ya mean… lol but usually is….

We’ve shot the ball extremely well. I like the fact we are also attacking the rim

Back