OU vs Arkansas @ BOK in Tulsa 12:30 on ESPN2

ya, that last foul was BS...seriously...you're down 20+. I thought a couple of our guys on the bench started to leave but coaches got them back. All the guys on the floor were back in arky's end because of the long pass..from what I remember.

Great win...with class as well

I was sitting near the floor and on the last play I think Moser did not like the steal when we were trying to run out the shot clock so when we threw it back down he told Mason to go score and that brought out the cheap foul from their player.

I love Moser's demeanor, he will coach hard and with class but if you want to get it dirty then he will meet that as well!

I was sitting near the floor and on the last play I think Moser did not like the steal when we were trying to run out the shot clock so when we threw it back down he told Mason to go score and that brought out the cheap foul from their player.

I love Moser's demeanor, he will coach hard and with class but if you want to get it dirty then he will meet that as well!

:ez-roll:

that's hilarious...ya. It's kind of a coaching no no to do..what the piggies did.

Back