#19 OU vs Arkansas Crimson & Cardinal Classic 3PM CST on ESPN2

Use clock unless you have the easy one. Please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I went to the Sugar Bowl Championship game when we played them. Not many pleasant people there and even many restaurant owners were asses.

i will way those are more NOLA people then LSU people

I have been to 3 lsu auburn games @ lsu and had a good trip each time

also clown we don't play on Big12NOW

we play on SoonersportsTV

very nice ..

also not smart announcer maybe shooting over 50 % because most shot are at the rim

i will way those are more NOLA people then LSU people

I have been to 3 lsu auburn games @ lsu and had a good trip each time

also clown we don't play on Big12NOW

we play on SoonersportsTV

Could be

Like how that wasnt a charge.. not that it matters but geez

Suck it musselboy. Love that you cant control your emotions like a child

The officiating was bad all day in arky’s favor and we still took them to the woodshed. I love it. Great win.

I’ll take that win. But it pains me that it was a single digit win because it really wasn’t.

Not crazy about having our scrubs in at the end of the game. But a great win nonetheless.

Nice win...but very sloppy late in the game

Nice win...but very sloppy late in the game

Tends to happen when you put in guys like that 5 foot nothing kid who would get schooled in a pick up game at the huff

I will give credit to arky for playing hard until the final buzzer. Ou just a far superior team than they are rn.

Huge win! Boooomer!

Tends to happen when you put in guys like that 5 foot nothing kid who would get schooled in a pick up game at the huff

Kansas State had a 5Foot nothing point guard that took them to the Elite Eight last year.

GOOD GUYS WIN

we have something here boys and girls

Yes, we do!

I couldn’t be more proud of this team! They met every Piggie attempt to steal this game, including a little boy hissy fit by their head coach.

Boomer Sooner, baby!!!

I realize all of us to some degree have a little bit of "battered fan syndrome" based off of the last couple of seasons, but this is a Sweet 16 team....I'm convinced because all of our metrics back it up.

Back