Bedlam OU @ osu 3pm CST on ESPN2

Watched it again this morning. Seems Fran did not have a smile on his face or anything when Javion hit that 3. He looked in fact like he was pissed.

Strange since his son was on the B-Ball team under Lon.

Reading a Game Thread reveals a bit about the character and competitive spirit of individual posters.

The young men on the team fought to the end it is wonderful to see them rewarded.

This has been a fun weekend to be a Sooner fan.

Watched it again this morning. Seems Fran did not have a smile on his face or anything when Javion hit that 3. He looked in fact like he was pissed.

Please send this, would love to it!

I had to chuckle at Fran's late-(or post-, I can't recall)game nonsense about the Bedlam being a gentler rivalry. It's not as big a rivalry for OU because in most sports (at least the ones most fans care about) we have a significant upper hand over them. And we have another rivalry we care more about. But oswho fans hate OU as much or more than any fan base in the country hates another school. The hard truth is, many of them hate OU more than they love oswho. Fran clearly hasn't met Kenny Gajewski. He clearly wasn't there when oswho fans booed Lexy Keys every time she touched the ball. He wasn't there when oswho fans cheered vociferously when an OU football player got injured.

I have been mulling over what happens to oswho going forward. Hatred of OU has fueled them for decades. What do they do when they don't have a team to hate (not one they play, anyway)? Can a program create excitement for fans when they don't have even a single rival, when no other program gives them a second thought? Will they stay passionate without OU as part of their world? I wonder...
100%. I know Puke fans who would rather see OU lose than see OSU win. I’ve seen them celebrate when they lose a close football game to us because it might drop us in the polls. It’s pathological.

Who went coast to coast in 1999 against Arizona?

Michael Neal, single-handed, brought us back from 10 down with less than a minute remaining to beat Iowa State.
Najera got a rebound of an Eric Martin 3, but it was tipped in by Humphrey. Jason Terry was the Arizona player that went the other way and missed a shot he made in his sleep in his near 20 year pro career.

i want to see betting slips or screen shots of you guys betting against Oklahoma.
Coming from the guy who predicted a win @Baylor....lol. I lost my bet and I'm glad I lost. And one of the primary reasons I bet osu is because YOU intimated that Valdo wasn't going to play. So let's not act like we all expected a win yesterday....c'mon now.

Yeah that and the fact that he was freely admitting he was staying in Stillwater to have dinner seemed kind of strange. He seems to be a lot like Spencer Tillman who goes out of his way to show he doesn't have an allegiance to OU.

Like how he quickly shifted to how these teams respect and don't hate each other after he said his son played at OU. Well, you're wrong Fran. There is no respect from the OU side- we just don't give a sh&t about them- and nothing but hatred from OSU to OU. Fans live to hate OU and many know more about OU than their own team(s).

And every game he does, Fran seems to be shifting more to despising OU for some reason. Maybe because James didn't get an AC or GA job at OU after graduating. IDK, but something seems up Fran's butt toward OU. Not the same warm feeling it used to be when he did a game.

Coming from the guy who predicted a win @Baylor....lol. I lost my bet and I'm glad I lost. And one of the primary reasons I bet osu is because YOU intimated that Valdo wasn't going to play. So let's not act like we all expected a win yesterday....c'mon now.
And something tells me we wouldn’t have heard much from him if our ugly last possession hadn’t been bailed out by a low percentage make.

Back