Bedlam OU @ osu 3pm CST on ESPN2

Coming from the guy who predicted a win @Baylor....lol. I lost my bet and I'm glad I lost. And one of the primary reasons I bet osu is because YOU intimated that Valdo wasn't going to play. So let's not act like we all expected a win yesterday....c'mon now.

lol. Just passing along info.

I’m glad you lost as well. I expected an OU win without Waldo.

I expect them to win their next game as well.

And something tells me we wouldn’t have heard much from him if our ugly last possession hadn’t been bailed out by a low percentage make.
😢😢😢
I know you hated to see us win.

Been a busy few weeks. It’ll slow down after spring break. Sorry I’ll try harder.

Kinda like how you didn't post anything during our 13-1 start, but mysteriously appeared when we were 13-3?

I stopped posting months before the season. And prepare yourself for next season as well, because I will never fall all over myself posting after our wins over Norman North and Owasso. They don’t matter, and I understand basketball enough to recognize that all our guys aren’t “pros” because they beat up on bad players.

When we were 13-1, we were coming off of a win against ISU, who is currently sitting at #6. Very funny to say "I know basketball" and then compare a top 10 team to Owasso in the same post. One of those statements can't be true.

I'm not content with where the team is, in much the same way I wasn't content with where Lon was post-Buddy. This season is essentially an extension of that depressing half-decade. To say this team hasn't taken a step forward this year is lunacy, though. The key will be if he can take a similar step forward next year. I don't know if we will, but I'm certainly rooting for it.

When we were 13-1, we were coming off of a win against ISU, who is currently sitting at #6. Very funny to say "I know basketball" and then compare a top 10 team to Owasso in the same post. One of those statements can't be true.

I'm not content with where the team is, in much the same way I wasn't content with where Lon was post-Buddy. This season is essentially an extension of that depressing half-decade. To say this team hasn't taken a step forward this year is lunacy, though. The key will be if he can take a similar step forward next year. I don't know if we will, but I'm certainly rooting for it.
Lest anyone forget, this was OU's 143rd win in the Bedlam Series. OU pushed the series edge back to 37 games.

Lest anyone forget, this was OU's 143rd win in the Bedlam Series. OU pushed the series edge back to 37 games.
yep 18 years of osu sweeps would still not get them even .... and when they play OU again it will be 1 time a year at most .. so 37 years to get to even best case ..

OU owns them forever ..

Back