Bedlam OU @ osu 3pm CST on ESPN2

Hahahahaha always love the big talk after the game. Notice you didn’t post this while we were down 11. But I’m sure you cleaned up on your bet, so congrats.
You were scarcely seen while we were playing well in the second half. Popping up only to point something negative until the buzzer sounded.

Accurate assessment from OUInsider

"Luke Northweather: B+
In 13 minutes, Northweather made a positive impact, contributing 5 points, four rebounds, one assist, and one block. He shot 1-1 on two-pointers and 1-3 on three-pointers. Northweather bounced back well from his recent performances, showing improvement compared to the last two games. His crucial three-pointer late in the game played a significant role in the team's success, and he provided solid minutes throughout the contest."

Not bad for our #3 big.

I had to chuckle at Fran's late-(or post-, I can't recall)game nonsense about the Bedlam being a gentler rivalry. It's not as big a rivalry for OU because in most sports (at least the ones most fans care about) we have a significant upper hand over them. And we have another rivalry we care more about. But oswho fans hate OU as much or more than any fan base in the country hates another school. The hard truth is, many of them hate OU more than they love oswho. Fran clearly hasn't met Kenny Gajewski. He clearly wasn't there when oswho fans booed Lexy Keys every time she touched the ball. He wasn't there when oswho fans cheered vociferously when an OU football player got injured.

I have been mulling over what happens to oswho going forward. Hatred of OU has fueled them for decades. What do they do when they don't have a team to hate (not one they play, anyway)? Can a program create excitement for fans when they don't have even a single rival, when no other program gives them a second thought? Will they stay passionate without OU as part of their world? I wonder...

truly. other than tournament wins, or a natty in football, nothing will ever get me to react the way i did after that shot. i love watching college basketball, hunting for these moments. so special when we get to experience that rare feeling. i may never take my soares jersey off.
Beating Texas in football this year

Tony crockers 4 point play

In terms of pure walk-offs (where no time was added back onto the clock) I can't remember us having one other than Heywood in Hearnes. Most all the others that pop to mind had seconds added.

Those who jumped on the Pokes early (+2.5 like ME!) caught the best that life has to offer: a Sweep of the Aggies and a little jingle in my pocket!
What about drew lanvender? Didn’t they run straight to the locker room?

Lavender! Yes! 2005 in Manhattan. Once he left his feet, he never saw the rim. Just an incredible play.

Crocker's 4-pointer was 2008 against Baylor in Norman and it put us up by one. The Bears came down and drew a foul. 8500 people going completely bonkers and the Baylor guard, Curtis Jerrells I THINK, clanked both free throws. Time ran out during the scrum for the ball. At least that's how I remember it. LNC was bananas that night.
I think you are right. That was the loudest I’ve heard LNC

You think I’d be embarrassed for people to know that I had the decency to contact you directly rather than on the board when I had a beef with you?

Gee, and here I thought you were using it to mock someone by calling him mentally challenged. Silly me for not recognizing your legitimate medical concern.
The decency? You told me to **** myself

I’m sorry for your loss today

In terms of pure walk-offs (where no time was added back onto the clock) I can't remember us having one other than Heywood in Hearnes. Most all the others that pop to mind had seconds added.

Those who jumped on the Pokes early (+2.5 like ME!) caught the best that life has to offer: a Sweep of the Aggies and a little jingle in my pocket!
Buddy tip in vs Kansas is another. Don't know how that one gets forgotten. Yes they put time back on but it was .2 not enough for even KU to do anything.

Last edited:
Who went coast to coast in 1999 against Arizona?

Michael Neal, single-handed, brought us back from 10 down with less than a minute remaining to beat Iowa State.

Back