#19 OU vs Arkansas Crimson & Cardinal Classic 3PM CST on ESPN2

i don’t care who starts, but soares is a starter. love that guy. hopefully that last shot knocked the lid off the rim for him. oweh is not scared of anything. what a couple of big time 3s he has made last 2 games. what a thrill this has been. thank you, coach Moser.

I realize all of us to some degree have a little bit of "battered fan syndrome" based off of the last couple of seasons, but this is a Sweet 16 team....I'm convinced because all of our metrics back it up.

Cathartic season so far. Good for the messageboard i am sure too ha

Not as fun rolling Arky without Musselman getting booted AND ripping his shirt off. Poor fella.

UNC we are coming.

Great win! I can't stand Musselman, like was said small man syndrome. Is that the second time he's gotten ejected while getting his * whipped by OU? HA

Great win! I can't stand Musselman, like was said small man syndrome. Is that the second time he's gotten ejected while getting his * whipped by OU? HA

Yes it is hah! Toast to many more to come in the sec!

That was the most poorly officiated game I have seen in quite some time. Thought the refs did a good job at letting them play in the first half, and then second half was a completely different story.

This is going to turn into quite the heated rivalry in the SEC.

Yes it is hah! Toast to many more to come in the sec!

Amen. There are so many delicious satisfactions to this win.

--Wretchedly insufferable Arkansas fans
--Beating a good team on a "neutral" court
--Making Musselman blow his top...again
--Keeping our momentum
--Still undefeated!

That was the most poorly officiated game I have seen in quite some time. Thought the refs did a good job at letting them play in the first half, and then second half was a completely different story.

This is going to turn into quite the heated rivalry in the SEC.

My favorite part is that the refs let Arky play their typical bully ball style in the 1st half and OU didn't back down an inch. After that they knew the game was done and Midget had to throw his hissy fit.

OU is playing with house money right now. A win against UNC would be gravy, I gotta give it up to Moser. I was on his ass last year, but Great job on upgrading this roster.

I realize all of us to some degree have a little bit of "battered fan syndrome" based off of the last couple of seasons, but this is a Sweet 16 team....I'm convinced because all of our metrics back it up.

no doubt in my mind either.

OU is playing with house money right now. A win against UNC would be gravy, I gotta give it up to Moser. I was on his ass last year, but Great job on upgrading this roster.

I expect to have a great season but with the way this teams looks, if there were any way that we miss the tourney somehow now.. i would def be over moser. But i cannot conceive of that happening so I'm pumped this year

It’s amazing how much more athletic we are this year. We’re also a much more skilled team. Hats off to Porter Moser on rebuilding this team. He’s done a fantastic job recruiting and getting portal guys to build this team into a competitive winner.

Such a fun game to watch. I love how these kids play defense. I was a big Moser doubter after last year, but wanted him to be good because of how great of a coach he seems to be. Hes got these boys playing like those LC boys were on defense and team basketball. 10 deep.

This is the best team we've seen in Norman in a long time. Enjoy it.

I’m so happy for Moser. The dude clearly loves OU and really wants to build something special here. After seeing how much effort he put into the first 2 seasons and had the results we did, I couldn’t be happier for him this season. He definitely will make a final four at OU at some point.

It’s amazing how much more athletic we are this year. We’re also a much more skilled team. Hats off to Porter Moser on rebuilding this team. He’s done a fantastic job recruiting and getting portal guys to build this team into a competitive winner.

long way to go but I couldn't agree more....with all of that. my thoughts exactly. :OU-logo:

That's a real good win with more coming. This team has a defensive mindset, multiple ball handlers, depth, very good at the line, multiple 3 point shooters and dog toughness. Good reasons to believe they will win tough road games, certain not all but .500 in conference and 21 wins seems like their floor not their ceiling.

Does anyone know what happened to set the Arkansas coach into his hissy fit? The TV announcers didn't seem to know and since it happened during a tv timeout we couldn't see.

Back