OU @ Texas 1pm CST on ESPN

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you don't have Cable you can watch with FUBO and help out OklahomaHoops.com
https://www.fubo.tv/welcome?irad=343747&irmp=4182978 FREE preview

If you want YouTube TV please use this link Join YouTube TV

NORMAN – -/RV Oklahoma men's basketball concludes the regular season at RV/- Texas on Saturday, March 9. Tip is at 1:05 p.m. CT inside Moody Center. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN with Roxy Bernstein (PxP) and Chris Spatola (analyst) on the call.

OU +5.5 o/u 144.5

Last edited:
Moser post practice from our friends at SoonerScoop

Last edited:
if there is no risk (or minimal ) of doing more damage then play him wining this game and the small chance osu beats byu (giving OU the 7 seed) is worth it
This.

If it truly was just popping out of place, it really just comes down to pain/pain resistance and swelling and how that impacts range of motion. Seeding is pretty important, so if he can go even at 80-90% without additional issues, it's worth it. Not only does it give us a better chance tomorrow, we can get the # 7 seed with help, and avoid a RRR rematch Wednesday. Also avoids Houston. It would also give us a better chance to win the next two, which possibly gives a chance to play into a #7 the following week.

Kind of like Waldo. The two of them are two important just to rest. Neither will probably be 100% even if they rest with the tourney beginning Wednesday.

Our seed in the conference tourney doesn’t matter much to me. First, the odds of us getting the 7 are low. Second, even if we do, and then manage to win our first game, that just means playing ISU in Hilton South. They have been unreal in the conference tourney.

That said, if he is healthy enough to play, he should play. We aren’t in a position to just rest a guy. Marquette and KU can afford to be cautious because they are going to be high seeds in the NCAA no matter what. Every win matters for us.

Draftkings currently has the line at Texas -5.5

I would rest Javian regardless. I don't want a play-in game, but beyond that, I'd happily give up a seed or two in exchange for the explosive version of Javian we've seen early in the last two seasons.

Brody at oui hearing McCollum will play. Probably reduced minutes.

With the Uzan stuff going on, we need McCollum.

Brody at oui hearing McCollum will play. Probably reduced minutes.

With the Uzan stuff going on, we need McCollum.
I must have missed this. What Uzan stuff is going on?

I must have missed this. What Uzan stuff is going on?

I probably phrased that wrong.

Some rumors that he wants to transfer and his play has looked like he may not be all in at times imo.

OU Sooners GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To ...

Find a way.

Uzan's last few conf games:

1709994646733.png

Cincinnati is absolutely the outlier.

Also, let's look at their O and D change compared to their whole season rating over the last 30 days:
1709994795376.png*Rank is Big12 rank

Oweh and Uzan clearly slumping. Soares, Moore, McCollum trending up.

Barttorvik Player Page - Top Chart
EvanMiya Player Ratings - Bottom Chart

Attachments

• 1709994630753.png
    1709994630753.png
    73 KB · Views: 5
I don’t expect a W but I hope 1. OU keeps it close for NET bs and 2. No injuries. I’ll be content with that.

I am hoping we watched film of the first meeting several times. We were out-coached that day or at least in preparation. But we can beat them if we play well for 40 minutes.

TRow thinks both JMac and Disu have green lights.

Back