#11 OU vs texas 6pm CST on ESPN

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you don't have ESPN you can watch with FUBO and help out OUHoops.com
https://www.fubo.tv/welcome?irad=343747&irmp=4182978 FREE preview

or try out YouTubeTV Join YouTube TV

NORMAN – No. 11/13 Oklahoma men's basketball hosts RV/RV Texas on Tuesday, Jan. 23 at Lloyd Noble Center. Tip is at 6:01 p.m. CT. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN with Rich Hollenberg (PxP) and Fran Fraschilla (analyst) on the call.

OU -4.5 o/u 143.5

Last edited:
The students have been showing out and they’ll be there tonight, but the olds have to show up. No excuses.

Miss me with the “oh 6 PM is a hard time to make with work and traffic.” I got news for you! Your job isn’t that important and you’re just a number to whatever company you work for. Show up in the morning a little earlier if you have to duck out early. And you live in OKC, not Austin or San Francisco. Y’all got it easy.

Get down early to the LNC and make it a bear pit so Charmin soft Rodney Terry and his merry bunch of losers go back to Austin with their tails tucked between their legs, as the good Lord intended.

Texas sucks, forever and always.

I was very impressed with our rebounding in the second half Saturday. Cincy is a great rebounding team, but we outrebounded them. This is one of the first times in many years that, statistically, we have an edge over UT in that department. We need to win that battle, and keep the TOs to a minimum. IIRC, we had 8 or so fewer shot attempts than CIncy at the half, but reversed that in the second half because of rebounding and fewer TOs. If we could play an entire game like that . . .

Just venting, frequently have problems with soonersports.com when purchasing BB tickets, frequent password problems, site does not work, complete purchase screen freezes etc.. I have made complaints with the ticket office and nothing gets resolved. I have got frustrated in the past and given up and just watched it on tv. One would think that an athletic department the size of OU could get a website that works consistently. Beat tejas!

Just venting, frequently have problems with soonersports.com when purchasing BB tickets, frequent password problems, site does not work, complete purchase screen freezes etc.. I have made complaints with the ticket office and nothing gets resolved. I have got frustrated in the past and given up and just watched it on tv. One would think that an athletic department the size of OU could get a website that works consistently. Beat tejas!
The only issue I had was resetting my password but that was pretty straight forward

Try using a different browser. Sometimes that can help.

Thanks. I have used ios, windows, turned off my vpn, cleared the cache, used duckduckgo, safari, brave, etc.. Probably doesn't make a big difference in butts in the seats but it doesn't help!

Thanks. I have used ios, windows, turned off my vpn, cleared the cache, used duckduckgo, safari, brave, etc.. Probably doesn't make a big difference in butts in the seats but it doesn't help!
If you have access to, or can download Google Chrome, give that a try. Safari seldom works for me, but Chrome always does.

Back