Bedlam OU @ osu 3pm CST on ESPN2

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you don't have ESPN2 you can watch with FUBO and help out OklahomaHoops.com
https://www.fubo.tv/welcome?irad=343747&irmp=4182978 FREE preview

NORMAN – -/RV Oklahoma men's basketball travels to Stillwater for the final Bedlam meeting of the season on Saturday, Feb. 24. Tip is at 3:05 p.m. CT inside Gallagher-Iba Arena. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN2 with Mark Neely (PxP) and Fran Fraschilla (analyst) on the call.

Last edited:
I'll be interested to see how Javian looks. Hopefully he's rejuvenated with the week off. It's only one game, but I can still hope.

I'll be interested to see how Javian looks. Hopefully he's rejuvenated with the week off. It's only one game, but I can still hope.
i think this could be key .. he has looked a little tired to me for a couple of weeks

i think this could be key .. he has looked a little tired to me for a couple of weeks

It happened last year as well based on his highlights. I almost hope for an early conference tourney exit if we have a tourney spot locked up, as the rest will be more useful than an additional seed or two.

OU absolutely needs him to play well. He does not need to score a bunch but no turnovers and get to the line.

I don’t know if he is tired. He is just small and not strong enough to thrive in conference play. Maybe he will play well tomorrow, but those things won’t change because he had a week off.

Back