OU vs Arkansas @ BOK in Tulsa 12:30 on ESPN2

We're a better free throw shooting team than I thought and currently we're about 72% entering today's game.

We’re suppose to hug after..?..

There is no rule one way or the other. :)

My point was their rule is like saying you cannot because you might spread germs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'd be top 20 this week if not for the second-half turd against Butler. Oh well. Improvement abounds. Excited!

BIG WIN! That was a poorly officiated game with OU getting the worst of it. What happened to their 7 footer?

There is no rule one way or the other. :)

My point was their rule is like saying you cannot because you might spread germs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We get it. Yes, it's absurd and embarrassing at this point. Ah well.

Actually, I thought OU got the short end of the stick on the officials’ calls. That’s why I was surprised when Musselman went full out bonkers on the sideline at about the four minute mark. He and his staff had already been pleading their case during a timeout. Guess he was expecting more calls in his favor than he was getting.

I think Musselman was playing to the Arky crowd. It gave Hogg fans a reason to blame the loss on the officiating crew. Never mind that their team shot 34% from the field and 29% from three point range.

OU just outplayed them! End of story!.

Hes dumb

I agree, shots weren't falling for them and then he tries to blame the refs. Almost like telling the Hogs fans to deflect their angst to the officials. A very weak move, I could see it in a close game being legitimate but this just came off as selfish.

Harkless has suddenly started playing pretty solid offense the last couple games.

I agree, shots weren't falling for them and then he tries to blame the refs. Almost like telling the Hogs fans to deflect their angst to the officials. A very weak move, I could see it in a close game being legitimate but this just came off as selfish.

Harkless has suddenly started playing pretty solid offense the last couple games.

It should be noted that all five starters scored in double figures, Harkless was the leader with 21. All of them made three point shots, going a combined 12 for 19.

I was thrilled with the defense! I didn’t expect the hot shooting, but I’ll gladly take it and be happy. 😊

Loved the game. Defense was non stop, down to the last pass and it payed off. With Elijah, Tanner, and Jalen hitting 3s, those are back breakers for the opponent. And for the Jacob basher saying he would never amount to anything, he just keeps getting better and better.:OU-logo: BOOMER!

Looked like one of those games fans want from the refs "let them play"

Offensively we need him to find his comfort zone - He's the difference between OU just being an ok offensive team vs a good one. We need him especially down the stretch of games because he's the only that can really create shots on his own.

Looked like one of those games fans want from the refs "let them play"

My eyesight has started to fail, and my TV sucks (LOL) but even I could see that there were some REALLY bad calls in the first half.

I was at the game today, and it was more like an Arkansas home crowd. I would say 60/40 in favor of Arkansas. Very proud of the way the team played today, especially cause at times it felt like a road game. This team is resilient, plays hard, and if they can hit their threes like they did today, they're a tough out. The defense is legit. First time in a long time where I've seen all 5 players on OU play defense on a string. The communication/switches is at an elite level. Shout out to Coach Moser and the rest of the team, because they have a bright future ahead!

What's it going to take for Cortes to look for his offense a little bit. He can get by people, he just doesn't look to score. Dude made 11 threes in a game last spring. Can he not fire one up in rhythm just to see? I'm betting he'll be an equal shooter to EJ and Goldwire at a minimum.

What's it going to take for Cortes to look for his offense a little bit. He can get by people, he just doesn't look to score. Dude made 11 threes in a game last spring. Can he not fire one up in rhythm just to see? I'm betting he'll be an equal shooter to EJ and Goldwire at a minimum.

It's likely a confidence issue and understanding his role on the court. Hill seemed to go through this himself.

He’s a true freshman. It will come in due time.

Back