OU vs Nebraska Prediction Thread

Predict the OU/Neb outcome

• Total voters

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Can the Sooners finally get one on the road? I am nervously saying yes.

64-60 good guys

They have lost to iowa state at home and by double digits to Missouri and Colorado, this game is very winnable. Obviously, we have not been great on the road, but we could have easily beaten tech and a&m on the road. So I am predicting a close win. 73-69.

Gotta see the team win the road before I predict victory... NU played Kansas and A&M tough, but they lost to ISU at home and were down 20-something to Colorado.

Gotta win this one.

Since we haven't heard anything about Crock and Warren, I'm assuming they're still out. TMG will have another great game, but it won't be enough.

Nebraska 74
Oklahoma 66

Crock and WW are both game time decisions. If at least one plays its about 50/50 we win. If both play I say we win.

If I knew that Crock and Warren were playing I would be picking us to win this game. But if they don't play and TMG or Tiny gets in foul trouble, we would be in trouble.

We beat a more talented Utah team on the road, so I think it's possible but that was with Crock and Willie.

I predicted an OU loss... didn't want to jinx us.

But if Crock plays, I think we'll win. If it's just Willie, there's no telling.

If I knew that Crock and Warren were playing I would be picking us to win this game. But if they don't play and TMG or Tiny gets in foul trouble, we would be in trouble.

We beat a more talented Utah team on the road, so I think it's possible but that was with Crock and Willie.

I agree

I am going to pick the Sooners in a close one 69-67.

I think TMG now has all the confidence he needs to know he can control a game and run his team on this level. Cade will break out of his road slump and score 12 or more in Lincoln. Tiny will be a beast on the boards and get another double double and Ray Willis will continue to surprise and amaze me with his sudden ability to contribute good minutes out there. Fitz and Wright should play their roles well enough adding about ten points and ten rebounds between them. It may be asking too much, but I would also like to see Pledger finally hit a shot and get his game back on track.

If Crocker or Warren can go that is just gravy. But after what TMG did to ISU I think he will be in perfect position to get a dozen assists and still score in the upper teens.

Now if Nebbish shoots 59% from the field and out rebounds the Sooners by a lot then all of that goes out the window. But after watching the Huskers play I just don't see them winning more than three games in the Big XII and hopefully the Sooners won't be one of the three.

Back