OU vs Tech

okccpa

Reaction score
Loser should fire the the coach at the press conference.

Just do both and get it over with.

Game of the Year
Should be a Sellout

Is this the last winnable game of the year?

It could be like the OSU-Tech football game a few years ago where after the game Gundy had the rant and Leach fired his DC.

I haven't seen Tech play, but why do so many believe we can beat them? I have never seen a big 12 team as bad as OU.

If I gave you $1K would you put it on OU to beat Tech? How about $100?

Last edited:
IMO this is the one conf. game we stand a decent chance at winning this season.

I have seen Tech. The Red Raiders could be worse.

I think Tech has more experience and talent but they just put out no effort. I would be much more dissaopinted if I were a Tech fan than an OU fan this year. They were suppossed to be good. We were not. If we are not good the next two years I will be very dissapointed.

I hope we beat Tech, but wouldn't be suprised if they beat us with all the seniors they have on their roster.

If I gave you $1K would you put it on OU to beat Tech? How about $100?

Many might say no to this question. Perhaps a better question is if I gave you a $1,000 and told you had to bet it on the game, who do you take. In that scenario, I think most people take OU. Both teams suck and neither merits someone betting a $1,000 on them but if you have to take one or the other, take the home team.

If we don't win this game, then OU should just forfeit the rest of the season and quit the Big 12 in basketball.

The question I have is Tech as bad as Central Arkansas, Maryland Eastern-Shore, and North Carolina Central? All of which we struggled to beat at home.

I can't imagine they are, but then I'd never imagine we would struggle to beat these teams. I see this as a game that could possibly put Tech's basketball in motion again and get them going because they have more talent and I can't believe Pat Knight is a worse coach than Capel. It's possible, but hard to fathom.

Game of the Year
Should be a Sellout

Is this the last winnable game of the year?

No OU has a handfull of winnable games on paper. You have to think at Tech is winnable. Nebraska in Norman and OSU in Norman might be winnable games. I have little hope that OU can beat ISU on the road or CU in Norman but those are other potentially winnable games.

If OU loses by 10 to Tech, I would say they are most likely going to lose all of their conference games.

Back