OU vs Tennessee

MsProudSooner

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to watch the game on the Women's Sports Network? Google says you can watch Women's Sports Network on FreeVee, which I have through Amazon Prime. But when I search for tomorrow's game, I don't find anything.

More specific on Roku….couldn’t find the OU-Tennessee game for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the Roku app on my iPad and I found the game listed under Sports then Women’s Sports

I am on my phone and I clicked on "watch" at Soonersports. Vom under the game listing and it went straight to game. I take it I will have the same access on my tablet. BRB with the link..hopefully

I am on my phone and I clicked on "watch" at Soonersports. Vom under the game listing and it went straight to game. I take it I will have the same access on my tablet. BRB with the link..hopefully

Link for game...erokuchannel.com

CORRECTION: erokuchannel.roku.com

Last edited:
We are ahead 38-32 at half. Sahara leads the way with 11 points.

Up 56-53 at the end of Q3….Joens with a big 3 at the buzzer to end the quarter.

As usual horrendous officiating, par for the course in girls game. Tennessee spent the whole second half at the line

I didn't get to see the game so these are observations from the box score:

Skylar had 4 fouls and 6 points.

Peyton had 5 fouls and 9 points.

Obviously, we need more points and few fouls from both of them.

We lost 3 leaders from last year's team. Who has stepped up to assume those roles?

I didn't get to see the game so these are observations from the box score:

Skylar had 4 fouls and 6 points.

Peyton had 5 fouls and 9 points.

Obviously, we need more points and few fouls from both of them.

We lost 3 leaders from last year's team. Who has stepped up to assume those roles?

I considered Tot a leader last year and feel Skylar and Peyton are this year along with Tot; however, none of the three has been that consistent. I feel like maybe it is just getting comfortable with new players. Too, I don't believe when conference rolls around Jennie will play 10 players a game...not most games and that might make players more consistent.
Will add that I was more afraid of the Princeton game than Tennessee. I did not get to see it, so do not know if we should or could have beaten them. With Tennessee, I felt we should have beaten..
Believe we are the better team. Looking forward to future games and seeing just how successful we can be.

Yep, fouls and missed shots hurt us. Some fouls just not smart.

I agree, we should have won. had a 10 point lead at one point in the 3rd quarter, and then started unraveling. still lead by 3 going into the 4th, then decided to have the worst quarter of the game and blew it. We are the better team, but our perimeter defense failed us late and allowed some crucial 3pt attempts that went in go unguarded. I'm not sure about this team...think we could easily lose to UNLV and definitely think UNC will beat us. Mostly because of how sloppy we are with turnovers and our defense is still lacking. Add to that the fact that NONE of our posts are worth a dang right now and that will make for one LONG season ahead....it could get ugly, but I hope I'm wrong!!

When our shooters go cold, it's always good to have our Bigs go to work for some high percentage scoring. If JB doesn't land a productive Big any time soon (which it doesn't seem like she will), we'll never climb into that top 10 threshold, and always hover in the bottom of the top 25, which is fine for most, but I guess i'm a selfish fan??

Back